Designed specifically for photographers and photography related businesses and photography related web sites. See our Proposal Kit Professional if you need the all-inclusive bundle including ALL of our proposal, contract, estimate, sample and project planning content. Photographers Contract Pack works with all versions of Microsoft® Word and other compatible word processors.
- $90 combo includes Proposal Pack Wizard 60% off
- Includes over 60 contracts and agreements
- Over 100 pages of material
- Designed specifically for professional photographers
Includes contracts for:
- Pre-project protection
- Photography services
- Events and weddings
- Stock sales
- Model and property releases
- Problem notification and resolution
- Adult, Title 18, Section 2257 protection
- Lifetime free online product support
- Save hundreds of dollars
- Includes user guide
- Includes desktop browser organizer
- Works with Microsoft Windows, Mac and Linux
- Sign & Manage Contracts on your iPad
- $67 version works on all platforms
- $90 combo requires Windows & Word
- Supports multiple operating systems
- Supports multiple word processors
- Downloadable from web
- Create unlimited contracts at no extra cost
- Licensed for 2 computers / 2 users
Contract Pack contains a large collection of extensive contracts. Use them as-is, modify them for your own custom needs and/or use them to improve the quality and protection of your existing contracts with new clauses.
Photographers Contract Pack is designed for use by photographers and photography related businesses and is low-cost and immediately downloadable. Supports many platforms: Microsoft Windows, Mac, Linux, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, StarOffice, Word Perfect, iWork, Pages and Appleworks.
Using just one of our contracts, even if you require it to be reviewed by your own attorney or solicitor, will save you much more than the cost of the entire package. Using our materials as starting points, editing yourself, then having your own attorney or solicitor review it will cost you many times less than having one created for you. To see for yourself, contact one or more attorneys and request a quote to have a contract designed. Then request a quote to have a contract you will supply with your notes simply reviewed. You may find quotes for $1000 to $3000 for the first request and $100 to $300 for the second request. Contract Pack Pro contains over 270 documents (over 850 pages of material).